One of the benefits of working with me is that as a registered dietitian, my in-depth nutritional knowledge gives me a clear understanding of the impact food can have on your health. After our first appointment, I’ll create a personalized plan for improving your overall health. All my recommendations will be based on the best available, up-to-date nutrition research. I do not subscribe to any particular food diet, but if you have your heart set on one, I will be able to help make adjustments if necessary to maximize the nutrients you receive from it.
Remember, my goal for you is not to follow a strict, regimented set of rules but to cultivate a healthy relationship with food so you can use it to nourish your best life. Depending on your goals and health concerns, your personalized plan may include any combination of the following:
- Realistic, achievable nutrition goals
- A structured meal plan, including recipes that meet your cultural and dietary needs
- Practical strategies for improving eating behaviors and habits
- Dietary education and information about your medical condition (if necessary)
- Resources for more recipes and/or educational information
During your subsequent 30-60 minute follow-up appointments, we’ll assess your progress, work through any challenges you may be struggling with, and adjust your plan as needed.